233 S Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL 60606
WPO Chicago Downtown II SPECIAL Chapter Meeting
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 • 3:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
SPECIAL: Combined Chapter II & III Meeting
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies,
Willis Tower, 47th Floor
233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60606-6303
Key contact(s) at Chubb:
Karen Bettridge, 312-454-4260, firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please let Laurel Delaney know by phone (773-381-1700)
or email (mailto:email@example.com) if you CANNOT attend!***
CONTENTS & THIS MONTH’S FOCUS: “A BUSINESS JOURNEY, MARKETING MESSAGE AND MEASURMENT AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT.”
Please be prompt. Meeting will run until 6:15 p.m.
1. Snacks and Introductions. 3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
2. Presentation by Patty Riskind. 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
3. Presentation by Mary Bahr + Kate Koziol. 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
4. Presentation by Lynn Sutton. 5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
1. Snacks, networking, introductions, warm welcomes and reminders.
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
• 9th Annual WPO Chicago Summit held on Thursday, August 9, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (includes dinner; out-of-pocket expense involved). Watch for registration link coming soon.
• WPO Annual Conference in Dallas, May 1-2-3, 2013.
2. Presentation by former Chicago I member Patty Riskind (http://www.pressganey.com).
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (includes Q & A)
Patty Riskind, SVP Medical Services, Press Ganey Associates Inc., (http://www.pressganey.com) will share her business journey: From start up, to restart (after breaking up with a business partner), to growth, to sale, and on to life after the sale.
Patty was formerly Founder and CEO of PatientImpact LLC, an eSurvey company that Press Ganey Associates acquired in 2009.
3. Presentation by WPO Chicago II members Mary Bahr (http://www.mabadinc.com) and Kate Koziol (http://www.ksqrd.com).
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (includes Q & A)
“Marketing Message and Measurement: The Top Ten Things You Need to Know to Triumph – Today and Tomorrow”
Marketing is easy. Successful, measurable and meaningful marketing is much, much harder. What are the best channels for your marketing dollars? What are the biggest mistakes you can easily avoid? Why is transparency so important? How do you avoid marketing schizophrenia? Why should I care about mobile marketing?
In this session Mary Bahr, president and creative director of MAB Advertising Inc. (http://www.mabadinc.com) and Kate Koziol, president of K Squared Communications (http://www.ksqrd.com) will cover ten tactics to drive successful marketing programs.
They plan to have a robust Q&A session, so bring your toughest marketing questions to share with the group.
4. Presentation by WPO Chicago II member Lynn Sutton (http://www.kairosworldwide.com).
5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. (includes Q & A)
“Business Growth and Sustainability”
A key component to your company’s growth is the examination of what you do today and how that fits with what you need for tomorrow. In this session, Lynn Sutton, Managing Principal, Kairos Consulting (http://www.kairosworldwide.com), will walk us through a couple of case studies examining the common issues in a growing company. Afterwards we will go through an exercise allowing everyone to map (outline) one key process, first as it is today and then with considerations for where you want to be.
Please note and refer to from time to time:
• WPO CHICAGO LINKED IN:
• WPO CHICAGO BLOG:
• WPO CHICAGO DOWNTOWN II GOOGLE GROUPS:
To send messages, email: WPOChicagoDowntown2@googlegroups.com