The sessions include marketing, public relations, legal, business growth, accounting, insurance and banking.
What: Illinois SBDC Business Boot Camp Workshops
When: Thursday April 5, 2012, 730am to Noon
Where: College of Lake County, 1120 S. Milwaukee Ave, Room V336, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Questions: 847 543-2033
Presenters and Topic will be:
- “Am I Covered for That? Insurance Tips That Can Save Your Company” by Anna Maria Viti-Welch of The Viti Companies
- “Identifying, Capitalizing and Protecting your Company’s Intellectual Property Assets” by Lema Khorshid of Fuksa Khorshid, LLC
- “Marketing Magic: Look like a Million without Spending a Million” by Kate Koziol of
K Squared Communications
- “Building Your Business with Branding Tools and Methods that are Proven to Work” by Reed Scott Adler of REEDnWRITE.com
- “A ‘War Room’ Approach to Business Survival and Definitive Success” by Dirk Ahlbeck of SS&G Certified Public Accountants and Advisors
- “Exit Strategy: Preparing your Business for a Profitable Sale” by Domenic Rinaldi of Sun Acquisitions – Mergers and Acquisitions
- “Optimizing your Business Relationship with Your Bank” by Meghan Marrello of The Private Bank
- “Revealing the Secret to Finding Hidden Treasure Inside Your Company” by John Mautner of the Cycle of Success Institute
Additional information can be found at http://wpdi.clcillinois.edu/sbdc/ or by calling Kate Koziol at K Squared Communications, 773 774 7847.