Irving, TX – February 27, 2012 – Selecting from their worldwide collection of hotels in addition to new member hotels, Genares will aggregate participating properties under the proprietary chain code BT to drive business travel sales to these hotels.
Hotels located in primary and secondary business travel destinations will get outside sales and online marketing support from Genares BTAdvantage (The Business Travel Advantage) program which includes travel management center presentations, direct travel agent sales solicitations, tradeshow exhibitions and RFP and corporate account solicitation. Hotels can opt in to participate on regional sales calls and tradeshows or receive ongoing exposure through Genares’ sales service team.
“Over 60% of the transactions completed in GDS by travel agents are business travel related and over 90% of business travel in mid-market to Fortune 500 companies is managed by a travel consortium utilizing online booking tools fed by the information in GDS,” said Ursula Rhode chief operating officer for Genares. “Our BT code will help hotels see more business travel sales via these channels.”
The benefits of participation in BTAdvantage include:
- Increased bookings and revenue through the GDS
- Increased visibility within travel management companies worldwide
- Dedicated account managers to help generate bookings and offer guidance and support
- Targeted marketing to provide prominent GDS display
- Online hotel directory listings with logo and up to three or more photos
- Highlighted listing in printed directories distributed to corporate clients
- Listings in online booking tools used by independent and managed agents
- Co-op marketing and advertising opportunities
- Call center presentations.
- Regional Sales Blitz and Tradeshow participation opportunities
- In depth reporting and strategic planning of GDS production.
Hotels are invited to participate in this program based on services provided, location and volume by market.
About Genares Worldwide Reservation Services, Ltd.:
Genares is the lodging industry’s only privately-held reservations technology provider and was created by hoteliers for hoteliers. Genares’ services include GDS and Internet connectivity, a private-label Internet booking engine, social media marketing, Facebook-based booking capabilities, web-based CRS with two-way XML property management system interfaces, and private-label voice reservations/call center services. Genares is headquartered in Irving, Texas, with offices in Europe, Dubai and Asia. More information about Genares is at www.genares.com or by contacting Lara Weiss at email@example.com.