November 29, 2005: MIAMI – Why stay at a non-descript hotel when you can rent a villa for less than the same price? Travelers can have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn authentic Italian cooking from a master while staying at the Cottages to Castles™ Il Querceto property in Tuscany, a working farm and vineyard near Castellina in Chianti. In addition to these cookery courses, this property also offers exclusive wine tasting sessions with the vintner.
With the addition of eight stunning new properties for 2006, Cottages to Castles™ now has availability in more than 375 unique Italian and Croatian properties, with 10% base commission for agents and incentives for tour operators and volume purchasing. Luxurious yet affordable, these residences include a wide variety of villas, cottages, farmhouses, apartments and “agriturismo” properties.
“We’re very proud to offer our newest hand-selected properties to the market,” explained Robert Hubbard, U.S. spokesman for Cottages to Castles™. “There are some real beauties on the 2006 roster, all personally chosen by Cottages to Castles™. This high selectivity allows our clients to be sure that they are getting only top quality properties to rent. In any given year we reject 9 out of every 10 properties that are referred to us, so we truly only offer the best of the best for our customers.”
The new Italian properties include:
- Cottage La Ventolina in Tuscany, a romantic stone barn that accommodates two people
- Capannina dei Ramoli is a private villa located along the Via Chiantigiana and houses six
- Il Cerreto, a well-maintained agriturismo, can accommodate a varying number of people
- Villa de’ Michelangioli is a 4-star hotel recently converted to a private residence that has the capacity for 16 people
- Apartment Golfo Paradiso on the Italian Riviera above Camogli’s seafront housing four
- Casa Tre Torri is a romantic apartment for two located on the hillside next to Positano
- Villa Rosalia, on Sicily’s northern coast, is spacious and comfortably accommodates ten
Cottages to Castles™ is also offering 11 new Croatian properties for 2006 in the regions of Istria and Central and Southern Dalmatia. Some of the jewels in the Croatian inventory include:
- Villa Vela is on a wooded hillside of Istria’s eastern coastline and accommodates six to eight
- Harbour House, which houses four guests and is situated on the southern shore of Brac Island
- Lapad Bay View Apartment in Dubrovnik has a spectacular view over the bay and lodges four
Cottages to Castles™ has a permanent English-speaking office in Italy, so they’re always nearby in case you need them. Their extensive inventory includes everything from a house on Lake Como (almost next door to George Clooney) to a sumptuous villa in Sicily owned by a marquis, from a quality beach house in Sardinia to a stately farmhouse near Assisi – they have a great selection to offer clients. Croatia is a very hot market right now, and George Bernard Shaw once said of Croatia’s best-known city, “If you want to visit Heaven go to Dubrovnik.”
The selection and booking arrangements for these properties are particularly streamlined: since nearly all properties are exclusive to Cottages to Castles, travel agents have the ability to provide ‘real time’ booking for clients, and tour operators can be supplied with API/XML specifications for integration so that all Cottages to Castles’ inventory of 375+ properties can be displayed online. This means that each traveler has the luxury of getting the villa that they truly want, and that fits their needs, all in double-quick time.
About Cottages to Castles™
Cottages to Castles™ offers more than 375 unique and exclusive properties for rent in 13 regions of Italy and all over coastal Croatia. It is an independent, fully-bonded, family run, British Tour operator that has been in business for more than 22 years. Cottages to Castles™ has a permanent office in Italy through which they continually find new properties, check product quality and provide on-the-spot client assistance. For more information, visit www.cottagestocastles.com or call 305-870-7560 or (305) 773-4440. For booking in the US or Canada, email Robert Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org.