Portland, OR – January 4, 2011 – Ya’lla Tours USA has announced that November 8-19, 2011 will be special dates for Christian travelers looking to visit Israel for a once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage. The tour, entitled “In the Footsteps of the Bible” provides religious travelers with a memorable trip to some of the most important locations for those in the Christian faith and will include unique opportunities unlike other tours. The tour package includes:
- Participation in an archeological dig at Beit Guvrin, in the Lachish area about 40 kilometers south of Jerusalem. The digs are conducted by the Israel Ministry of Antiquities and visitors are allowed to dig with tools to unearth pottery shards and coins.
- Experience ancient Galilean life and enjoy a biblical-style lunch in Nazareth Village
- St. Peter’s fish lunch by the Jordan River
- 10 nights of accommodations with breakfast and dinner daily at 4 and 5-star hotels such as the Nazareth Plaza Hotel, in Nazareth, and the Dan Hotel in Jerusalem
- 9 days of touring in a private, air-conditioned bus with a licensed, English-speaking guide
- Private boat on the Sea of Galilee to visit the 2,000 year old Genosar Boat, discovered in 1986
In addition to round-trip, economy air to Tel Aviv with Delta Airlines, the price includes all tips to guides and drivers as well as covering airline departure and fuel taxes. Most other tour companies bill tips and taxes separately. The package also includes all transfers from and to the airport in Israel, entrance fees, baggage handling at airport and hotels, and services fees and local taxes.
“We work extensively with religious groups who, through various travel agents, come to us fully formed and with their own agenda and itinerary in mind. This could be a group from a single church, or a religious organization,” said Ronen Paldi, president of Ya’lla Tours USA. “This pilgrimage is different because we set the date and then open up the tour to anyone who wants to join. That helps us make this unique because pilgrims from many walks of life and from a variety of faiths can participate and enjoy the experience with other pilgrims.”
The price range for the trip is $4,295-$4,495 per person including a double room. Air is from any Delta Airlines city in the United States. Ya’lla Tours has secured 4 – and 5-star hotels for the length of the trip during a particularly busy travel time for Israel.
The trip is open for any travel agent to sell at Ya’lla’s standard 12% commission. An agent who books more than 10 passengers will get one free booking.
Information, including the full itinerary, is available on the Ya’lla Tours website at http://www.yallatours.com/grouppdfs/footsteps.pdf. A flier is also available for agents only at http://www.yallatours.com/agents.shtml. Agents can also contact Ya’lla at (800) 644-1595 or email at email@example.com.
About Ya’lla Tours USA
Founded in 1993, Ya’lla Tours USA delivers life-changing travel experiences in many exotic Mediterranean destinations such as Egypt, Morocco, Israel, Turkey, Jordan and Greece. More information on Ya’lla, which means “let’s go” in Hebrew and Arabic, is available at www.yallatours.com or by calling 800 644 1595.
# # #